Monday, November 12, 2012

Where do you see yourself in the future?

"where do you see yourself in 3 years? What about in 5 years?" thats the question i almost cannot answer when they asked me that.

In 3 years, i might not change much. Still who i am today, but some steps ahead. Still gonna listening to that noisy song my parents dont like. Still gonna be a fangirl to some bands. But i could afford to go overseas just to watch concert.
In 3 years i probably quit being a pirate. Still live with my parents because thats what indonesian do. In 3 years, im size 10!

In 5 years? Let me think, in 5 years i probably already arranging my wedding. Whom i gonna marry idk but i hope its either Daniel Flint or Jay Mcguiness or someone i madly in love with.
In 5 years, still being a fangirl and a concert goer but now im getting even more crazier since my boyfriend/future husband is a concert goer too.
In 5 years im sized 8 so i could wear Vera Wang's wedding dress.
We're gonna have a small warm wedding western style not indonesian. Sorry mom.
After married we're gonna live abroad or somewhere else outside Jakarta.


Ive been dreaming too wild havent i?
Well thats my future is gonna be. Still humming to You Me At Six or The Wanted while baby sitting my twins, still going to concerts and get crazy and a bit pissed.

How you capture your future? Make sure dont lose your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment