Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What is your "Today's Song"?

So i have this, called it as a habit, like when i wake up and then out of sudden there'll be a song played in my head, not my alarm not from my music player, straight from inside of my head and i'll sing it the whole day.

And today when i woke up, Sleeping With Sirens - Scene Two: Roger Rabbit is playing.
Its in an acoustic version, so its more 'hearable'.
My fave part is
"when you have today, you should say all that you have to say"

Kellin Quinn's pitch is so high for a scream band vox, but it fits perfectly in this song.

I suggest to listen to Sleeping With Sirens' EP. Contained of 5songs; Scene One up to Five. All in acoustic, so for a nom post-hardcore-bands-listeners its for you!


Cheers, have a nice day! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment