Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mika, Music Genius I Said

You probably remember Mika with that curly long hair. But he chopped it off now. Yes he's getting hotter haha.

So he made a new album called The Origin of Love, saw the mv of Celebrate on tv? Thats quite a good song but I'm attracted to another track called Emily.
Still with his cheerful piano and catchy lyrics, Mika mesmerized my ear.

Theres a line where Mika said 'pourquoi tu gache ta vie?' and i just like 'snap!!!'.
It says 'why are you wasting your life?'.
Emily itself is a song that tells you to 'cmon guys you only live once, work your ass of, live life to the fullest, do good yolo!'

Awesome, eh? Then you have to listen to Emily in french, Elle Me Dit. I cannot speak french but Elle Me Dit really got me speaking in japanese got me falling on my knees. Haha

Enjoy your day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment