Saturday, January 18, 2014

Crystal Fighters

Hi!
Yeap, its (finally) me again.

Friend of mind, Soma, he showed me this awesome band called "Crystal Fighters".
And yes, me likey Crystal Fighters.

God knows where did they got their names (probably they fight so hard for some crystal).
Or music are like crystal for them, and they willing to fight for it.
God knows.
All i know, they got some awesome music.
And yes, once i googled them, "dafuq, i didnt know they could be as hipster, indie and dark as this"

but
remember the old man said, 'dont judge a book by its cover'
Crystal Fighters is pretty awesome!
My fave is At Home.



Thought my discovery through my friend's discovery could give something to your last.fm account.
Please do let me know what you think about them, would love to know your opinion.
Or if you have some suggestion for me, you know where to find me ;D

Happy listening :D


No comments:

Post a Comment